Welcome to our first day of summer blogging! Monday, Tuesday and Thursday will feature a different letter of the alphabet and offer ideas for things to do or make this summer. Wednesdays and Fridays will be the same kind of posts you are used to seeing. Without further ado....
1. Airport: Go to the airport and watch the planes
2. Add: Add a fun new summer tradition (Saturday s'mores, card game before breakfast, or ???)
3. Antiques: Check out an antique shop and find relics from the past
4. Apricot: Make this delicious looking Apricot-Almond Tart
5. Arboretum: Visit Cal Poly's Leaning Pine Arboretum
SLO Classical Academy is not affiliated with any of the above mentioned businesses.