Monday, September 19, 2011

Magical Moment

Today's Magical Moment is by Mailee Sciocchetti, a Track A Intermediate student who loves reading, gymnastics and playing piano.



Mailee and Makena Sciocchetti


On Friday, September 2nd, I went on a fieldtrip to Avila Barn.  I had such a blast!  One of the first things we did was go on a hayride with my sister’s kindergarten class.  The ride was cool, looking at all the pretty plants and flowers.  Then the hayride dropped us off at the apple orchard.

At the apple orchard, we plucked dozens of apples.  We ate a few along the way.  They tasted delectable!  While we picked, my mom climbed the apple tree to get the sweeter ones.  Then my favorite part happened…

We got to make an apple pie!  And had it with ice cream on top!  It tasted so delicious!!! 

by Mailee Sciocchetti
Intermediate, second year

No comments: